This is aimed at all staff to teach actions to undertake in the event of fire and other fire safety issues.
Course duration 1 & 1/2 hours.
- Action on discovery of a fire
- Action on hearing the fire alarm
- Dealing with visitors in a fire situations
- Importance of roll call
- Importance of liaison with fire service
- How to investigate the cause of alarm without endangering yourself
- Comparative safety
- Zoning arrangements
- Triangle of combustion
- Classification of fire
- Classification of extinguisher
- Practical use of extinguishers
- Human behaviour in fire